Peter F. Rovito, M.D.,
General, Laparoscopic, Oncologic and Bariatric Surgery
Lehigh Valley Business Journal's
OF THE YEAR!
F. Rovito, MD, FACS
842 N. 19th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
at the corners of 19th and Greenleaf Streets
Parking lot in back
- Dr. Rovito has been
in solo, private practice in the Lehigh Valley since 1988
- Dr. Rovito
sees all patients and performs all surgery personally
- Dr. Rovito's
practice consists of general, bariatric, laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery, and cancer surgery
- Dr. Rovito performs most surgery at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, PA
- Dr. Rovito pioneered bariatric (weight loss) surgery in the Lehigh Valley in 1988
- Dr. Rovito did the first laparoscopic Gastric Bypass in eastern Pennsylvania in 2000
- Dr. Rovito has performed over 2,000 bariatric procedures
- Dr. Rovito receives consistently high scores from physician rating web sites
- Dr. Rovito has been selected as Lehigh Valley Business Journal's 2015 PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR
- There is no non-reimbursable fee to enroll in Dr. Rovito's pre-operative program
Professional Site: Peter F. Rovito, M.D., F.A.C.S. - www.drrovito.com
For the latest news and information about bariatric surgery,
"Like" Dr. Rovito's
Peter F. Rovito, MD, General and Bariatric (weight loss) Surgery
- Most insurance accepted - contact
our office to be certain
- Our well trained and pleasant office staff will assist you to obtain insurance approval
and understand co-pays, deductibles, etc.
- Most office consultations take place Tuesday and Wednesday; Dr. Rovito performs
scheduled operations Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- (Emergencies, of course, are handled as needed).
patients are carefully guided by our office staff through the insurance approval process, including education and necessary
consultations with other medical professionals.
- There is no additional out-of-pocket fee associated
with bariatric surgery in Dr. Rovito's practice, unlike many hospital-based programs.
- You can click on pages
at left for specific information about procedures, education, publications, patient testimonials, etc.
- Board certified
in General Surgery by the American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS).
American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
Find out more about bariatric surgery
comprehensive source of information about bariatric surgery
and the lifestyle changes which must occur after bariatric surgery
in order to maximize weight loss and overall success.